Here at Casla Home Care, we know how important it is to select the best carers, and we work hard to keep their skills and training up to date.
We recruit home care support workers (Carers) who are genuinely caring, trustworthy, reliable, respectful and with a warm personality. These essential traits must be backed by training and experience, with recent references and Garda clearance. Does this sound like you?
We pride ourselves on treating our home care support workers with respect and fairness, paying excellent hourly rates, with ongoing training and support to ensure we all maintain the high standards of Casla Home Care.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions, we would like to hear from you about becoming a Casla home care support worker:
- Do you want to help people live independently in their own home, making a difference to the lives of older people, those with disabilities and individuals and families in need of support?
- Do you have a genuine interest in caring for others? Are you trustworthy, reliable, respectful and kind?
- Do you have experience of caring for people in their own homes or have you worked in a social or medical environment?
- Do you have references from previous care work and employment?
- Can you work flexible hours, maintain complete confidentiality and be sensitive and compassionate to the needs of others?
- Are you a good communicator with excellent written and spoken English?
- Do you have a full driving licence and have the use of a fully insured car as part of your home care work?
We are also interested in your answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a FETAC Level 5 certificate in Care (with modules in Home Care, Care of Older People, Children & Adults with Disabilities or similar)?
- Can you also speak Irish? Spoken Irish is not essential but can be very helpful for Service Users who are Irish speakers.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to these questions, or if you are unsure if you fulfil the requirements above, please contact us or call 1890 866 766